1. Tuition is paid in 10 equal payments due on the first of each month with the first month being August and the last month being May.
2. Upon acceptance and paid registration, the first and last month's tuition a must be paid by the first day of class.
3. All account balance payments should be made online through the GBT website via Danceworks. Registration of a credit/debit card is required.
4. A late fee of $25 will be charged to your account if payment is not received by the 5th day of the month. All school fees (production/recital/costume/facility) have been included in your tuition.
5. Any unpaid balance, greater than the student's monthly tuition at the end of any month will result in temporary suspension of classes.
6. After two month's of unpaid tuition/fees, the student will be suspended from all classes. Re-admittance will require a new registration (forms and fee) to be completed.
7. Withdrawal from classes requires a 30 day notice in writing submitted to the administrative office.
8. Tuition suspension due to injury requires valid documentation to be implemented.
9. There are no make-up classes.
10. All fees are non-refundable.
Photo Release 2017-18
I grant to Gwinnett Ballet Theatre (GBT), its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of my child or children: who are students of GBT for use in its marketing efforts. Photography of my child/children might occur in marketing and publicity materials, on websites and social media. I authorize GBT, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that GBT may use such photographs with or without names and for any lawful purpose, including the uses mentioned above.